Pages

Sunday 29 November 2009

Hari Raya Haji..yang seperti tak raya.

Salaam Alaik

So I thought of changing the colour of my blog the other day making it to be white instead of black. Well, it seems that I am hanging on to this colour for quite some time. I am surprised myself too because I used to get bored of this blog of mine punya template. Used to lah. Waktu mula-mula dulu, I changed my template whenever I got the chance but then again, always changing your layout can be quite boring too. Like having no identity. Haha. This is myself talking. Orang lain yang suka tukar-tukar template, jangan terasa. Please do not feel offended.

My raya haji is not that bad though I did not feel raya at all because you see, the six of us went to Bangalore instead of spending our one day holiday in Mysore. It was a crazy day in Bangalore. And I had fun eating rm35o meal there. Haha.

Okeh.

I am not in the mood writing actually though tomorrow I do not have to go to class. Yeay for me!

p/s: My roomie's parents came to Mysore. I was kinda jealous. I wanna go home.
p/p/s: My sister mailed her itinerary of going back to Malaysia. I was kinda jealous. I wanna go home.
p/p/p/s: Everyone is going back to Malaysia. I was kinda jealous. I wanna go home.