Pages

Friday 6 November 2009

Adakah ini yang dikatakan Diarrhoea?

Salaam Alaik

I have a stomach ache. I have been to the toilet 3 times already. And it is only 10 in the morning. I have been to the toilet for 6 times yesterday. Which were only for one purpose. Haih. Perut...mengapa lambat memberi reaksi terhadap makanan sini? If awal-awal dulu, I can acceptlah. But why now eh perut? Waaaaaiiii? Bukan sepatutnyakan perut, kau dah berasimiliasi dengan makanan sini tapi kenapa kau nak menggedik-gedik bunyi kiokk..kiokkk kuat-kuat dengan motility action yang aktif waktu-waktu sekarang? Nasib baik minggu ni takde kelas teori. No need to sit for three hours silently whilst clutching my tummy and dreading if anyone hears the kiook..kiookk sound.

But I must say, goodberigud to myself since I have been bragging to my friends about how good my stomach is. So suddenly, not reaching 12 hours of bragging bliss, I have this.

And another problem, I have trouble waking up early in the morning. How? How? I am really desperate to wake up early in the morn. I want to wake up at 430 since subuh will be at 5.. Anyone got any ideas on how to wake up early? I googled for it already but it produced quite a disappointing result. Banyak keluar tips orang Indon je. Pastu semua sama like kopi pes camtuh. I wanna have something that I can practice. Like smiling as soon as you wake up. That one I like. But that one got nothing to do with waking up early in the morning! I used to wake up early back in school and college days but I did not understand why I am incapable of doing it now. I set my alarm to Andaiku Tahu by Ungu. Yelah, dia punya lirik kan macam menikam jiwa sikit. Yet, tak berkesanlah.. HOW??!!

Aiyoh..depresilah begini.


Masalah tak dapat stadi dah selesai. Lihatlah lampu bergaya ini. Bukan imitasi. Hahaha