Pages

Monday 25 January 2010

I'm high


but not on drugs obviously. Nak kena sepak dengan encik perwakilan skolesip silalah amek dadah.

Salaam Alaik

We celebrated Farida's birthday today. Hers fall on Indian Republic Day. What a coincidence, eh? Anyway, I am now full, high, and 100 percent sure that my blood sugar level has elevated very much right now. I am dizzy and urm, a bit hyper? I don't know.

Anyhow, dearest Faridat,

A happy birthday to you. I don't know whether you are reading my blog or not but dear, a happy birthday for you. May Allah bless you and you'll be blessed in every single thing that you do. Truth to be told, I am thankful that you are here with me in India. At least, I got someone to gedik-gedik with. Hee.. gedik. I know you are.


Ini lah besday girl. yang jumpa di SMAP Labu, yang muncul kembali di KTT, yg reunite di Mysore. HAHAHA. kita memang ada jodoh.marilah kita meneruskan legasi menikus.

okies dokies,

prepare for glory! Ou!

p.s: i just watched 300.