Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

vomiting castor oil, potassium permanganate et cetera.

Salaam Alaik

I know I should not be doing this or wasting my time as tomorrow is my practical exam. It is hard to concentrate  with your laptop switched on 24 hours in front of you. Then again, I cannot shut it off as it is just the same, I will switch it on to listen to something, or browse and read other interesting stuff than remembering steps and actions of Pharma pracs,. Studying alone in your own room silently can be proven disastrous. Yeah well, at least for me.

You know what I want to do one fine day?

I like to write for my 30 or 40 year old self and bury it in time capsule or something. Just saying what I feel right now, of what I am hoping to achieve by the time I reach that age. But at the same time I am afraid of what the future holds. What if what I dream does not go the way it should be?or what I hope it to be?

Anyway,

I really hope JSS can be nice for once. Providing us few days of holidays at least after exam or not forcing us to go to classes during exam week. *what is this eh eh eh eh what is this, shrieks the vice-principal..blergh*

Which professional college tells you to go classes as usual in the morning and go to exam in the evening?

Apparently, JSS does!

well my one very optimist friend said, JSS wants you to be a good doctor.

Yeah yeah. I get that often from my father okay. toodles all.