Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Naik motor pukul 5 pagi kat Mysore was awsome.

Salaam Alaik

Finally after a month being posted to OBG department, I was able to see babies being delivered with my own two eyes. I know people would be thinking , I should be able to see babies being delivered anytime I want as 29 babies are being born each minute in India. I was just out of luck and with the HOD kept on pushing us, I managed to squeeze some luck finally. It was bugging me really seeing other units happily left the hospital but our unit had to bust our ass off and still being threatened to be marked absent. Our "physical" attendances apparently are not enough and so were the night postings. You need to work extra hard, so he said.

There is this warm fuzzy feeling inside when seeing this for the first time and watching the baby right after being born, opening up his big eyes madly gawking at everything made all of us went, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.." Many people said newborn babies looked like wrinkled monkeys but seriously, are you people out of your mind? No babies are ugly. Babies are naturally cute and have nothing similar to monkey at all but the cries might be slightly funny and annoying too.

I went for night posting and didn't sleep the whole night. But all worth it tho. =)


A baby girl. I hope the world treats you kind and you treat others the same too. 

Sometimes, I think I talk too much. Waaaay too much. It is a sudden realization. And puking on the bus with no plastic in hands proved to be hideous and one smelly occasion. I am sorry,Atul. I hope it did not ruin your journey afterwards. Must keep in mind to travel with a plastic bag, just in case. A pair of surgical gloves is handy too. Anything to contain your vomit. Haha.

But anyway, came across this page. Penat gelak-gelak yawww. And I think I am becoming more cynical over the days but one hopeful cynic, I hope.