Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

Am I a racist?

Salaam Alaik

It has been ages since I watched Hindi movies. I used to like them before because my sister watched Hindi movies like A LOT. Then in KTT, my tangga mates LOVE Hindi movies big time. One can even recognize all the actors and actresses. I pretty much watched the latest movies and listening to the songs at that time because of them. Heheh..

But after a few months here rebelling and all, I have come up to the level where I hate their movies and couldn't even bear to hear the language spoken ( there is this one girl who keep on talking to me in Hindi. I was doing my "yeah i can totally understand u" face  and she was like oh, I forgot you don't understand Hindi.*big grin here*  Duh..) or to watch the dance as the people here love to dance a lot. Yep, that much of hatred. So here I am, after a year and a half, the hatred is still there but only in a small amount but can only be triggered and multiplied at times, having finally made up my mind to watch one of the famous movie of the year 2009 or is it 2010? , the 3 Idiots.

Aamir Khan looked young and pretty much cute in the movie and he was smooching with Kareena. I didn't hear any sound about it because believe me, for Hindi movies ,sexy : yes but kissing part never took place. Well prolly it's not classified as kissing since what Kareena did was forcefully smacking Aamir Khan's lips. I thought people here are sensitive about that in the movies/real life/whatever because if I am not mistaken, when Richard Gere kissed Shilpa Shetty on the cheek, the ruckus they made was unbelievable saying he was not respecting their culture and all.

Oh well.

Putting that aside, the movie was funny though and my detest for Hindi is no more now or well, very little at least. I will be looking for other Hindi movies after this. Hahah.  I thought of rambling about their education system, how the students and teachers are like but I am too lazy. Later when I have the power to ramble on, I will do this.

p/s: My voice sounds manly due to the coughing. *sigh*