Pages

Saturday 10 April 2010

Kalau nak cakap, mesti cakap baik-baik.

Salaam Alaik

It would be nice writing without any hesitations. I have tonnes to say about but I cannot bring myself to write them down over here in my blog. Some thoughts could be lay down over here while some just can't or shouldn't because I am scared that if I write them down, I will hurt some. Maybe what I am afraid of is what will people think of me or I was too hypocrite to openly state my feelings but then again, it is just the same. I do not want to lose friends solely because what I think of without considering other party as well.

Same goes when we are talking, ain't it so?

I know how some people say I don't care of what others think of me, I will just be me and you have to accept that.

Which is fine by me because I tend to live by that principle sometimes.

What I personally think, and this is all me we are talking about, is just that no matter how much we say we don't care much about what others will say, at some point of our lives, we eventually will without us realizing so. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

I wish I can give an example but my brain is out of ideas it seems.

Caring for what other will think about us is not all that bad though. Somehow, it makes us a better person. Humans have feelings. When we converse, we tend to let our emotion in control rather than our head. Hence, we may hurt others without realizing. But to assume, of what people will think before blurting out anything that may cause harm will prevent any incidents we don't want.


Freedom of speech does not mean you can say whatever you want. In everything, there is a limit to it. You can voice out if it is necessary but if it means to hurt others, so better shut it. As what they say, freedom does not mean you can do anything that you want but in doing the right thing. More or less it sounded like that. Heh.

Toodles everyone.