Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

Sun tanning tomorrow.Hohoho

Salaam Alaik

While doing the dishes (eceh..eceh), a thought came into mind about Facebook. I love reading people updates and statuses. I rarely update my status lately because from my point of view, it seems that what you write more or less resembles you. I'd rather have people read my blog to know what I am thinking. Or so you think the kind of person I am. As everyone can see, minus those who still reject the idea of having Facebook, there are a few number of people in facebook from what I observed..

1. people who like to curse using the most extreme word you may find. or at least I found it to be extreme.*i budak baik hence the blogname.=D*and it's very long..very.
2. people who constantly update what they have been doing. It is like a similar concept to Twitter.
3. people who are endlessly adding people as friends or other people adding them. Whichever works.
4. people in love.
5. people who love to quote.
6. people who like to talk about current situation ie.religion, politics etc
7. facebook gamers
8.ohyeah almost forgot. THE korean fans.

There are lots but I am too lazy to list them all. I don't find these people irritating/annoying on daily basis but only once I think. During the korean madness, ( suju is realeasing a new album or single or something idk) there were nothing except korean fans updates. Laki ini hensem. Laki ini body lawa. Laki ini ada gigi cantik. I nak kahwin dengan laki ini etc etc. I know it's a small thing but seriously these people.. But I enjoy it pretty much reading all these everyday. I memang takde life. sob..sob.. maka jomlah belanja makan. U drive pelis.

Facebook is not merely a tool to entertain yourself somehow because I found a lot of everyday matters posted by my friends over the Facebook. I am too lazy to watch the TV for news. You can do lots with Facebook. You can preach, you can sell, you can buy, you can gossip, anything you name it. You can even make your own contest..


BUT I think I secretly judge everyone on the Facebook but of course, based on what will their statuses say and prolly a tiny bit from their profile pictures. heh. My daily muse is from here > www.failbook.com

So people, think before you update  but it's OK if you are "the-hell-with-these people.-I'll-do-as-I-please!" kind of person. Do as you wish.

Good night.