Pages

Saturday 10 July 2010

Few days in Malaysia and my tummy is bloated oredi.

Salaam Alaik

I talked a lot. Sometimes excessively. Be it in writing or off writing. Sometimes, I felt that it is an annoying trait but sometimes I find it OK. but most of the times, it is a tad irritating. because I have a high pitched voice and when I am overly excited about something it will be a bit OTT (over the top). I don't like it when I am in the OTT mode because I will only realize it after quite a few moments. Then only I managed to tone down my voice. I realized my voice is irritating even to myself at times. honestly. haha

If I am to find a partner in life, he must be the one who can tolerate my quirks. Even to the smallest one and most importantly, will not find another. Bahahaah..so suddenly lah kan cakap pasal partner in life. This is all Daddy's fault. He was the one who brought up the subject when he was in my temporary room. My room is not yet ready.Tomorrowlah I will go and kemas-kemas.. Daddy, I have no thinking of getting married yet. Bringing up the subject pun I tak suka. Why? I dunno. Maybe because it reminds me that I am not going to be Mummy's and your little girl anymore and I hate the thought of it. and it reminds me too that I am not getting any younger. Blergh..siapa suka jadi lagi tua?

Dah. Jom pegi minum teh hijau!


Ada budak nangis kena cabut gigi. Tamacholah!!

p/s: ain nak buat entry prank-prank kononnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...