Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Kena bangun pagi teman ibu pergi pasar tani. I anak mithali. Tenkiu.

Salaam Alaik

I want to write something really but somehow, I remembered something back in my mind and it stopped me immediately. It is just that the question that bugs me really is just that does my writing contribute something to the society? It is the thought that to contribute to society in words and in action even the slightest bit that kept me from writing. You know, since my writing is nothing but merely words on what I see, I feel, I heard, I read, etc. But my capability to contribute in words is lacking.You know, to construct sentences the proper way since mine, well mostly.. are cynical. I want to but it is hard. I think I have talked about this before. kot..

Anyway,

Meeting friends was AWESOME.

Highlight at the mo.Ayu lost the ticket to UKM. not entirely my fault. i think. AHAHAHA

I miss all of my friends somehow. Catching up is the best thing to do. Facebook and all is not the same as meeting face to face. but I do have problem in transportation since I cannot drive lah kan. Dan dan lah rasa menyesal tamo belajar bawa kereta dolu-dolu. Padan muka. But I have my saviours all right. Thanks Ibu Ayah.

Ain, you will be my saviour juga kan?will you? *mata kaca-kaca ni*

Thanks to Ayu, Zira, Leha, Ninot, Zai and Belle for the night. Thank you so much.

p/s: penatlah menggoda Ayah dan Ibu ke Singapore. Carik spot lain ke?