Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2009

I read in toilet. Not good. Don't follow.

Salaam Alaik

I tried as hard as I can to update as much as I can as why I love to use the word "as" so much I do not know either.

Okeh.

Stop hurting your head trying to decipher what I am trying to say. It is not worth anything but who knows maybe your brain might be a bit heavier just by figuring out what I want to say. I had no mood to go to work again today and thinking of having my headache as a reason skipping work.

But as you know, being a very dedicated worker I am, I tossed that thought off to the bin. Chewah!

Ha..merepek lagi but my head did hurt. Just know. Apparently, after some time, the pain went away.

After this, if my sister try to knock the door even screaming at the top of her lung, I won't open the door for her.

But, I know I will not do this. Unless I put my mind into it.

But should I try?

Perut sakit.

Ta.