Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

yawning till my tudung pin came off.

Day 2.

Well the electric finally came back. Thank god. We had our small usrah again after so many months of absence. We were all busy I guess with the exam, raya and all.

A doctor told us today he found his interest in Anesthesia during his internship while before that he wanted to be a pediatrician. Even he told us he knew like 75% of us if being asked will have keen interests in pediatrics. I found anesthesia is kinda interesting but seeing the books they are reading all the time in the OT.. made me think twice about it.

I also love OBG but if possible I would like to push the G away which is impossible. Gynaecology is never a pretty sight and occasionally the smell might get to you too.

But for the time being, I have to be content with the MBBS only..