Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Oooorang biasaa baaaaaasikal tuaa.

Salaam Alaik

So we decided to buy new bicycles for the four of us. Well, it is more convenient to have one since riding a scooter or a bike or even driving a car is out of the question though I must admit having a scooter is kinda nice.

We went out and look for decent ones in a real shop selling only bicycles. Sadly, the seller did not seem to want money or seriously out of his mind or he thought we are having loads of money that we would not care to buy a 20k rupee bike. He is mad. He just lost his four potential customers who were ready to buy any nice and affordable ones but hello? 20k for a bicycle and your reason is it is from Thailand??!! and it is a gent's bicycle??!! What the heck.

So we went to More and despite having to wait for nearly an hour or so to settle some things, we managed to purchase four bicycles. Gimme a break. I did not know before to buy bicycles will have to involve so many workers there. We requested for a delivery service from the guy in charge and he said that there is no delivery service provided. After a very much commotion, I asked,

"So, what if I buy a washing machine, you cannot send it to my place?"

"Oh, we will send it to your place, mam. It is just that we do not have delivery service for bicycles."

"Can I request you to deliver my bikes for using the same service then?"

"But you have to pay for 200rupee,mam"

Duh.. that is what we have been asking before. Seriously, these people. And so I swiped my card and bought the four bicycles and a basket only for me..Teeheehee

I already got a name for it. Since Ahmad is the laptop and Nohara is the ipod, I need a touch of Indian-ness well since I am in India, so here I am welcoming Kamala, the bicycle. I guess you'll understand as you see the colour of it.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


I am happy nevertheless. =) Because I have Kamala with the bakul. Sadly, no ribbon though.


Hi, I am Kamala. My nickname is Mala.