Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

Kenapa nak sakitkan hati dengan menonton movie yang tadek ending? Kenapa?

Salaam Alaik

Theory papers are done and still there are 3 more practicals to go. Whew. Anatomy paper was bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad and yes, bad. Enough said. Still I hope I can make do with the practicals. Hopefully.

I went off buying a few things this evening and bought a new laundry bag. Yay! My old one dah buruk, koyak-koyak already.

And I have to wear a separator for my teeth for the whole month. Not yay. Separators are annoying irritating blue rubber thingamajig stuck between your teeth. The belakang ones. Susah OK nak mengunyah lepas ni.

And yeah, nak beli basikal yang ada bakul soon. Miahahah.

Sumpah takde benda nak tulis. Rather babbling and talking non-related stuff incoherently, better off to sleep.

Ta.

p/s: And I like this post. Macam terkena batang hidung sendiri rasanya part whine whine whine complain complain complain.