Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

I wish I could hug you and give you a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Salaam Alaik

Today, my eldest sister is celebrating her twenty fifth birthday. It made me realized my, how old you are! But your height does not show that you are 25 years old. No worries. Good things come in small packages, eh? You know, I love you and very proud to have you as a sister. You never believe how much you influenced me until now but all of us in the family knew that you are the mastermind of the family. and a pakar putar too. Mueheheh. So, dear sister, enjoy your birthday with all your loved ones back home. Although I am not there, but I will always be praying hard for you here. May Allah bless you and your days ahead.


Yippee.. I dah graduate. I dah habis tagging. I dah ada kereta. I dah ada beg dari India. Sekarang bila I nak kahwin??

With all the love in India,
Awa.