Pages

Saturday 9 May 2009

Saya sedang menonton bola kampung season 3

and it is true.


Salaam Alaik

Today I am very excited! You know, me and my sisters had been planning this thing for quite some time and we hoped that everything will go smoothly. Later later I will tell you.

Anyway, yesterday was our sports day and we KI3 gloriously won the best contingent. Kuheh kuheh kuheh. Tidak membazir air liur yang dilaburkan dalam jeritan-jeritan menyokong ahli kelas yang lain dalam bersukan. Yelah, bersukan tak hebat mana tapi kita mesti menggunakan skill yang ada. Maka, skill melontarkan suara telah digunakan sebaik-baiknya dengan harapan mendapat kontingen paling havoc tapi saprais saprais.. dapat yang terbaik. Ohey, senyum dengan penuh lebar dan bermakna as we were being announced to be one.

Yeah well, all the blood and tears being shed were never been wasted. Oh kay, maybe not the blood nor the tears but my beauty sleep was.

Just so you know, we are the tough chickens so,we never chicken out and we love to make noise and so hear us cluck! <-- ini la motto kelas kitorang. .We are cute, aren't we? Korang korang nak tahu tak? Aku main netball. I was the GD lagi. Hahaha. and you know what, we won that particular game. Ha ha ha ha.. Ha ha ha ha
*seyh.. gambar i dont have as I was not having enough time to bergigi biru and all.






Em..

today is Miss Beruang's birthday. I sent her my birthday wish just now. Thought of sending it later at 12 today but as a very nice friend I am, I sent it earlier laaaah. Well, I miss you and your beruangness, Ain. Enough said.