Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Yeay

The line is so slow right now signalling me to go to sleep. Since tomorrow is a holiday and so is the day after, I will not complain or whine about this. Instead I am going to enjoy my time in bliss for not having to wake up very early dreading to go to college for classes.

I am now posted into Medicine department. We'll see whether any interesting cases show up in this coming 2 months. Right now, most of them are COPD and Diabetes cases. Well there's a snake bite case too but the woman really look sick and she was vomiting a lot just now. I always wonder how it feels when people say hearing other people barfing will eventually make you want to barf too. Well now I understand the feeling.


See these elephants.. The drawings on them is the exact design as what I saw in the palace paintings.