Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

As of now..

The one place that fascinates me so much in an entirely different way is North Korea. It is interesting to see a country full of people that does not know much about us. The excess to internet is very limited and they are forbidden to travel outside the country. How ridiculous is that? I am not entirely sure whether they knew about Malaysia or not... even some people who have the tools of digging information also doesn't know of the existence of Malaysia. Singapore is better known than Malaysia is.. as far as meeting with strangers they will always say.."ohh Malaysia..the one near Singapore.. or Indonesia"

Anyway, I must one day set foot on North Korea.

It was so awkward speaking in public after years of not doing it. I miss those days really. My coherence in speaking is degrading very much I must say.