Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

10years ago, I thought I will be tall enough to reach the uppermost part of the blackboard.

Salaam Alaik

For 2010

1. I never had an awful lot of homesickness before. Yelah kot kat SMAP, tetiap minggu ibu datang jemput sanggup tunggu habis tazkirah jumaat bondong2 bawak baju kotor, ibu buat masak-masak pastu makan kat pondok depan asrama tu. Takpun ibu seludup bawak balik. Kat KTT, kot rindu rumah, call ayah/ibu, nanti petang sikit ayah balik dari kerja ayah jemput terus bawak balik takpun pergi makan kat Nilai ,borak-borak sampai maghrib.. Ni kat Hindia. Tak boleh nak balik selalu. Walaupun dah selalu balik, tapi tak sama. Like now, I want to go home again although it is barely a week after I came back from Malaysia. Sobs.

2. I celebrated 2010 here yo but at that time I was doing my countdown to go back.

3. I sat for this one of a kind exam for 5 consecutive days. By the end of the 5th day, directly after finishing the last theory paper, I went Skype-ing with my friends and they said my face was awful.

4. Yeah, not to forget the blunder I made for the exam. Still a plausible act for I managed to pass though. Syukuuuuur Alhamdulillah.

5. I was mental almost throughout the year 'cause I have too many aggravating factors. Alasan.

6. Started UO with Ayu and Mimy. I miss Mimy's way of telling stories and Ayu's way of trying to get us to talk? Lol.

7. Went here and there. Exploring India but only in the south. Never cease to amaze me.

8. Dunno how many chocs I bought and ate this year. Too many. Way too many but surprisingly I am not gaining any weight. All the curry and chillies I ate apparently increased my metabolism rate, maybe.

9. Oh yeah, I moved into a new house. My room is complete now with the furnitures and all but still I malas nak ambil gambar show off pada dunia.. I am lazy like that.

10. What else eh? Is my life was so uneventful this year? T.T

11. Gained many new friends, lost none I hope. My facebook is kinda dormant lately.. My tumblr kinda active lately. Being anon is way too awesome. My sister please do unfollow me. My freedom of expression is suppressed with you around. Miahahahhahahaha.

12. Watched one Hindi movie only. but watched too many series.

13. Lost Nohara but I have Misae now.

Dahla ok. too many things happened really. it is never uneventful a life is. everyday there is something significant in your life. it is just whether you realized or not, the events that make you the way you are NOW.

Alhamdulillah and I am welcoming 2011 and 1432H with an open mind and heart.