Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

Girls know what to do.

Salaam Alaik

Yeah..yeah..the chinese won again. I wanted them to win but not this easy. I want to see Bao Chun Lai play at the very least. This is so frustating. India Open is on June. And exam is around that period of time. If not, for sure I will be dragging someone to go along.

I have this very unsettling feeling right now. I do not know what is it exactly. I have no problems right now aside from my studies that seems to be endless but I will manage somehow, Insya Allah. This is something I cannot explain. I have been trying to figure it out myself and seriously it is troubling me. It is discomforting knowing you are feeling out of sort but you don't know the source.

Maybe I am just being too far from Him and exams put the pressure even more. You know what they say about exam fevers. Some people hangs themselves due to the pressure but no worries, as long as I have my faith with me, I would never even do that.

It is just that. I am not happy with what I am feeling. What is the feeling? I myself don't know.

Such a complicated person I am. Haha.

p/s: I am a girl and I don't know what to do.