Pages

Sunday 2 August 2009

Reporting from Mysuru. The Malas Post

Salaam Alaik

Haro everyone. I know that everyone is eagerly waiting for my updates, yes? *perasan..perasan*. I got many things to tell you guys but as you can see the title up there it is a Malas post.Hence this will be a short one. I am currently trying to adapt myself with the life here and the wifi sucks. Big time.

Anyhow, life is good so far. Food is OK though a bit spicy. Not spicy as in masak lemak cili api but spicy as in black pepper spicy. Yang buat tekak merana tu. Ha like that loh.

Seniors and friends are nice. Very helpful in making life easier in India. Really appreciate that.

Erm..nanti la update. When I got the mood and when the time is right.

One thing though, my digestive system is very very very good in adapting.

Babai all.


The Dont-Mess-With-Me cows.