Pages

Thursday 30 April 2009

Mei India Jaungga

Salaam Alaik

Yo people! Nawa in the house *mengikut lagu Mila yang gedik itu*

This week has been OK for me. I got to know where I will be going to straight from Incik Perwakilan Skolesip. Aaaaaaaaaaand... you know where I am going to? You know? You know?You know?

I am going to....^drumroll please^

MYSORE!!!!

Mysore, the beautiful Mysore.
Mysore, the city of palaces.
Mysore..
Oh Mysore.

There will be only six of us from my batch going there and I am one of the luckiest Tanggaci exist in KTT to be placed in MYSORE , kata mereka.

Statement ini sungguh menyedapkan hati yang berduka sementara oleh sebab ketidakramaian orang yang akan pergi bersama dan berjuang bersama-sama selama 5 tahun di negara yang sangat asing bagi kami. Tapi, ya lah.. Kawan boleh dicari. Nanti mamat hindustani yang kacak-kacak akan cuba dicari untuk dibuat kawan. Muehehehehehe...

Whatever it is, I am happy. I am sooo thankful to Allah for making me one step closer to achieve what I want to be later in life. Whatever it is, Allah knows best for me and by going there I know, Insya Allah, there is definitely something good waiting for me. I was a little bit sad, not sad I think, more to fear of facing the other part of the world that is so different from here in Malaysia. Plus, there are only six freshies me included that do not know what the heck really going on there. What is the weather like? How is the teachers? How is the food? What about the hostel? Can we cook in the hostel? *Ada cita-cita mahu memasak ok* There are so many questions buzzing in my head this week.

Yeah well, I am game for this.

Semoga Allah permudahkan kami semua dalam segala yang kami lakukan dan semoga yang berlaku itu adalah terbaik untuk kami, Ya Allah.

Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Alameen.

So


Bring it on, babeh!