Pages

Saturday 6 December 2008

Hari rambut kusut masai. Sila cukur jadi botak.

Salaam Alaik,

Erm..


Aku tak suka la.Benci tahu?Benci sangat-sangat. Why am I having this emotional roller-coaster? Kenapa senang-senang je aku nak marah orang tak tentu pasal? Kenapa ek? Nak kata PMS, aku tak rasa macam tu. In fact, I just had my period. So PMS will be out of question. I felt like throwing things, shouting at others, locking myself in my room etc. Air mata pun senang je tumpah. Buruk la. And since when I am turning into a sensitive aunty? I am very sure I will fail the psychology test if I take one today. Haha. Siap ada tahap kemurungan tinggi lagi, I tell you.

Well, I made a few kawasaki roses today.Yay to me! It has been three days just to master the technique and dozens of origami papers were already wasted. Otak lembab sebab duduk rumah tak buat apa-apa. Thanks to Angah Nagela. She taught me how to do it. Oh, aku visual learner rupa-rupanya. Macik, to tell you the truth I was abit angry with you. No need to know why. I should not be, I know. Tak baik, kan? Sorry-morry dear sister.


One of my pretty roses.

I am giving Haziq a silent treatment. I know I should not either but I enjoyed it. Muahahahah.The wonder of having a little brother is too marvellous that I can not even describe it in words. It is even better when he is only 7 years old. Sorry la adek. I know I am not treating you well and you probably sayang me satu ringgit only now. Nevertheless, I love you still. I just don't show it but I am saying it. Nanti bila adek dah besar, dah jadi budak lelaki yang tak merengek-rengek untuk dipanggil Adek, dah tak tidur di celah ketiak ibu ayah, dah tak telefon orang lain sebab nak permainan, dah tak minta orang teman waktu mandi petang sebab dah gelap, dah tak takut nak tengok cerita Conan sendiri, adek baca ni ek--> Achik sayaaaaaaaang adek. Berbillion-billion pound sterling lagi.

Orang katakan dek, marah tandanya sayang. Achik marah tu tandanya Achik sayang la tu. So, lepas ni, akan Achik marah-marah adek selalu. Boleh? Orang katakan bu, gaduh-gaduh waktu kecik-kecik ni takpe sebab nanti dah besar jadi baik. Don't worry about me and Haziq quarelling though the fact that I am eighteen and he is seven. Adik beradik gaduh comel-comel, no need to worry laah. Anyhow , you are a big boy now. I am proud of you. Maybe you are not smart in class(but I think you are. You just wanted to finish that exam earlier than others and bug them, kan? Heard it from the teachers.), you are a one very witty boy. I knew it through your exam papers, one of our sources of home entertainment. I just love you Adek!

Dah besar dah kamu. Rasa baru hari tu tengok muka kamu yang kelakar sebab teran berak.

chow~

p/s: Takziah pada mangsa tanah runtuh. My prayers are with you. Al-Fatihah.