Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Zip A Dee Doo Dah~~

Salaam Alaik everyone.

There are lot of things happening recently in my life but I don't think it is worth to tell the world about it. Enough for only me to know. Plus it was not that interesting that can make your mouth gap in awe or anything. For the sake of writing something, now I am babbling without a clear focus on what to write. Muahaha..

Okay.. Okay.. I am having urm.. what they call it.. a writer's block? Seriously! It is not that I don't want to write any but none came into mind. So instead of pondering what to write, it will be way much better for me to do something else. As this is the blessed month of Ramadhan, maybe there are blessings in disguise. If I am busy updating, or busy reading other blogs as well, I will end up not doing my homeworks etc..etc.. Siapa tahu?

Basically, this Ramadhan is better than the previous one. I do not have the urge to buy anything when I went to Bazaar the other day which is a jolly good thing. I do not overeat too. I had many times before this that I ate till I was bloated and it was very hard to walk or even worse, to sit up straight. I made a resolution not to go to the bazaar anymore as I have no Ramadhan craves or anything of that sorts. It will be a waste of time and money. Right? Yes, I know it is.

This is not in Sepang but it is somewhere in Selangor, I think.

In two weeks, it will be Eidul Fitr. But I am not eager. When Ramadhan is over, all I have to think is all about exams.. exams.. and exams. I talked a lot about exams, didn't I? Well, I have to. It is not lamenting or being grumpy or anything. It is ..how to put it.. urm.. a contant reminder? For me, at least.


Oh yes. May this Raya make me prosper with all the MONEY!!

p/s: I have Iftar Jami'e with my neighbours today. and we are so going to find all the dulang we need!

Tata~