Pages

Monday 7 January 2008

sanah wildah ya jameelah

Earlier this morning, I watched my mother prepared breakfast for my brother and fed him. It made me into thinking back to those days when I was still in primary schools. Mom will wake up early in the morning just to prepare breakfast for us. But I hate to eat breakfast those days. Though sometimes the breakfast was so nice,say nasi goreng or nuggets or drummets, or it was as simple as milo and biscuits or bread,still if i had the chance, I refused to eat them. Mom will never let us go to school with empty stomach. She believes that great minds come without empty tummy.

I even threw my morning tantrums so early in the morning because refusing to eat a couple of biscuits and a mug of Milo. I almost skipped school because mom will sit next to me and told me to finish the Milo. If not, Uncle Sahak (The person who sent me to school) had to wait till I finish my breakfast. Haiyoh.. It's a real torture, i tell you ,to finish those foods.

Well, for now I can never go with an empty stomach to start my day. Thanks to Mom.

Mom is best at bargaining prices. I think it's a skill I can never had. Haha. She's simply amazing when dealing with these sellers. She's patient enough to wait till she get the price she want. Salute to you, IBU!!

Mom is also good at searching things in the internet. Heheh. We couldn't keep secret anymore from her as she's very good at Googling other people. Ask my sisters. They'll knew what I meant. But I don't mind. In fact, I am ever so proud with my dearest mummy.

Ibu,
I love you,
If I ever hurt you,
Actually I never meant to.

I am sorry
I was being silly
And tomorrow will mark your new day
So here I would like to say
Happy Birthday!