Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2007

tahu tak?

tak tahu.

betul tak tahu?

betul saya tak tahu.

apa yang patut saya tahu?

tahu lah benda-benda yang patut diketahui

Oh..tapi mestikah saya tahu?

Ya, mesti.Kalau tak tahu apa-apa, susah hidup nanti.

tahulah..tahulah..


AND THIS IS MY VERSION OF TAHU..OH yes,I love tauhu.

Tauhu or Tofu..the cheese of Asia.

Seriously, I am bored doing this essays for IELTS.Plus, this academic writing.I am writing about happiness.We can achieve happiness if we choose to be happy.I am happy as happy as I can be.I am "happy" thinking I am heading to college tomorrow.I am "happy" to start studying again.I am happy to face textbooks and papers.Oh..How happy I am!!!! I hope tomorrow there will be no IELTS class.

p/s: I realised I wrote quite a lot this December. Tahniah Nawa. You ought to be happy with yourself. and I don't celebrate Christmas.

Thank YOU.