Pages

Saturday 22 December 2007

Bila mana kita mula bermain

anyone here loves to play?raise up your hands!

anyone here hates to play?raise up your feets!

well, i assumed everyone loves to play since i see no one is lifting up their feets.including me, you, my sisters(especially the first one.she has 10 lean pretty nice fingers ,thanks to the joy and wonder of playing games), my brother and not to be forgotten my MOM.

Hi ibu.Welcome, Ahlan Wasahlan and Selamat Datang to the world of computer games.

Mom loves the computer.

BUT computer without the internet,for her is nothing. She couldn't do anything with the computer if the internet line is broken down. She will call and lament to Streamyx about her sufferings of her unable to log in into the net.Even those who work to pick up the phone at streamyx hotline knew my mother already.

"Oh,ini Puan Asnah yang selalu telefon tu ya?".This is normal.

Things start to change after a few weeks or should i say a few days, Angah got home.This sister of mine loves to download games.

Diner dash,wedding dash and all that dash-dash..she downloaded and played them all.

One of the games she downloaded into her computer is FARM FRENZY. and yes, Mom plays this most of the time.

If she is not on the net, she'll play this. If she is not chatting, she'll play this. If she's not doing any housework or watching TV or attending Haziq(does he still need to be attended?) or cooking or talking to the phone or sleeping or sms-ing or particularly when she's doing nothing, she'll play this.

This is how the game looks like...

see..that's her name..

This is just the beginning.Mom is way more advanced than this.

Ibu said that she is a "petani berjaya" now.As she has lots of sheeps,chickens, cows,cats and dogs as her helpers and not to forget LOTSA money!!
Mom, now you know how it feels like playing games non-stop.Heheh..

I bet she'll be playing Farm Frenzy this morning.Telling me not to lock my door after subuh.(the computer is inside my room.) Whatever it is, I am proud of my Mom who knows how to use a computer, who knows how to surf the net, who knows how to play computer games, and who knows updates of her children through friendster or blogger. Bangga.. sungguh kami bangga..kan kakak-kakakku?


TAPIKAN IBU....




WALAU MACAM MANA PUN..






I LOVE YOU!!!!