Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Back to school...again..

Today I went for blood and urine test. There was a little commotion going on in the clinic as "akak kaunter" made a little blunder but it was not that serious. But I must say pity other patients. and it annoyed ayah and me too. But just a little bit.. Since she said SORRY , i guess.

We went to GH straightaway but then as usual lah, government hospital. There will be problems as expected. They said we were able to do the mantoux test today.[ the very very super duper nice doctor H called the hospital to confirm when mantoux test could be done the other day and they said we could do it on Wednesday Thursday and Friday] . But when me and ayah arrived there, they said ,"oh, tak boleh. Test tu tak buat hari ini. Sebab nanti kalau buat kena ambil result hari sabtu.Sabtu cuti."

What the heck??!!..I saw the annoyance on ayah's face. They said,"Datang hari jumaat la..hari isnin boleh ambil result..". Before that we were greeted by their laughter and looked as if they didn't want to entertain us at all. We sat there a couple of minutes listening to them talking and pretending as we were invisible. Tak pun kami ni kurus sangat sampai tak nampak?Made me wonder if we were VIP, how will they treat us then?

Ayah said OK. We went out and together exactly we said, "Ontah Papo.."

I sent Adik's form to SRI. At first, I was reluctant to go..Segan lah...Then so suddenly OK. I went out and sent the forms. I met Cikgu Zaiton, Cikgu Maryam, Ustazah Salasiah who was very popular among us students. Teachers called her Kak Sally.She asked about my sisters as well. Terharu cikgu-cikgu ni kenal kita lagi..isk..isk.Segan pun ada. Bangga pun ada.

SO on Friday I have to do the mantoux test.hope there will be no other problem.Ameen...

p/s : maaflah ye akak dan angah. kamera tak bawa sekali. jadi tak adalah gambar sekolah yang dicintai itu