Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

sunday blues.

Although I terribly dislike(since hate is too strong) the establishment I am from but I know this is the place where I got all my knowledge from, where I learned my life lessons, where I build my own characters, and where I dealt with people from all walk of life. So I cannot hate because at the end of the day, I need to thank JSS for the ample opportunities they have given, for me to grow as a person . I hope this wouldn't come up in the search engines. Haha.

I just hope they will decide the date for my graduation day so that I can prepare mentally whether my parents will be there or not. Because they infuriate me with their indecisiveness. 

On the other hand, I am being very productive today. Finally cleaned up my messy room, my messy bathroom. Actually cleaning them up so I don't have to put so much effort when my parents are coming. Hahaha. 

Time to eat Biryani. Ciao.