Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

A good Sunday.


This reminds me of the days when I was not in the boarding school. When my dad sent us off early in the morning. You know how sleepy all of us were but instead of  rocking off to Bohemian Rhapsody, he made us read the Tafseer Quran.. Yeah I know it is quite the opposite to what this family is doing. Hehehehe.. and most of the time we will look for the shortest ayaat available. He even made my neighbour to read them also.Poor guy but my dad is just being my dad. None shall be excluded in doing his daily routine with his girls. but that was what sweet about this. About Dad/Mum that make the journey to school so memorable. About having that  unforgettable piece of memory while doing something very ordinary.

But none the less, this kind of session, singing our heart out is still in commence I believe, when we have small trips whenever I get back and have nothing much to do in the car, usually we'll sing nursery rhymes or in the case of my brother who seems to be knowing current songs, we will be singing along to that too. My sisters and I pretty much knew most of the nursery rhymes because we had this cassette with girls singing the nursery rhymes and playing it again and again until the we memorized the words...Ooohhh I miss home..