Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

last for this year.

Signs of a hypocrite


when he speaks, he lies
when he is being argued with, he explodes
whenever he is being entrusted with something, he violates that trust
whenever he promises, he goes back on his promise

khutbah ari jumat. hoho..Just something to ponder on actually.

Anyway, my final exam for finally to finish my second year which is like forever, is just 9 days away. I slept for 10 hours straight last night and woke up scared and panicking. Lol.

I will be celebrating my New Year of 2012 with books and a mug of hot tea to accompany me, and of course, with the sound of fireworks that will be lighted up by my neighbours.

and again, my thousands apology to you and may I along with my fellow friends pass our second year..umm.. gracefully.

Ta