Pages

Saturday 20 August 2011

I am lazy Jane.

Salaam Alaik

This blog of mine really is getting abandoned. I sometimes feel like deleting the blog altogether because feeling too much of overexposing myself to the world.. Like overexposing to people I don't know is okay.. as in tumblr. Hoho. But reality is I don't know how to write anymore. 

Anyway, here we are more than half way through Ramadhan. This year I will be celebrating Eid in Mysore. Maybe I should start listening to raya songs to get into the mood eh? Then cry a bucketful of tears afterwards regretting the decision of not going back home. Not that I don't want to but I can't. Sadly. I wish next year I will be able to celebrate Eid with my family. 

India is okay I guess. It has been only a week+ I am back here. I will have to brace myself for another six months I guess. 

Well, goodnight.