Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

I am overusing lol. I know.

Salaam Alaik

I need new books to read. Although I can now download loads of free pdf ebooks online but it is just not the same as holding a proper book in your hands. I wonder if having Kindle has the same feeling like reading from paperback novels. India is stressing me out really but I found out that I like attending postings with people around me who actually have the interest to learn. They help me with the language. I get the gist of what they are talking about sometimes but mostly no. Especially if we are taking case history with an elderly. I am actually learning something rather than like my 3rd term and yeah, my unit teachers are awesome.

I can not wait for July.

At least there is something to look forward to.

Holidays, HP and family. Need I say more?

I am excited about this too.

So, toodles.