Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

pakcik malan punya besday

Salaam Alaik

Dearest Ayah,

I know I might be a tad late wishing you your Happy Birthday but none the less, Happy Birthday, old man! Old man with lots of experiences as you say. Now imagine me snapping my fingers next to you like how you did on my birthday and say, "Dah tuaaaaa dah ayah haaaaa.." I miss you you know.

Well, my present for you this year is a thousand of hugs and kisses making their way through the air from Gokulam to Bandar Seremban Selatan. Kot tetiba ayah terasa panas-panas tu ke ha dah sampai lah dia tu. HAHAHA. Ok very lame. Hadiah belakang cerita lah ok. More important is the thought that counts, right? =D

May Allah bless you and all good things happen to you. You are the best dad in the whole wide world.

I miss you daddy.
and I love you more.





Dance me, dance me around
Till my feet don't ever touch down
There's nothing better than being your girl
And if I am your princess then daddy
You are the king of the world