Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Domino Effect.

Salaam Alaik


Who said women are oppressed and cannot express their views in Islam?



Seriously why people are worried over the rise of Islamic extremism when an Islamic country is fighting over their own freedom? How extreme is extreme? People are killed by their own government on the streets. It is their right to be liberated after suffering oppression for a very long time.

While most of us including me is currently sitting in front of the laptop watching movies and TV series, another whole lot of youngsters on the other side of the world are being a part of a history in the making. Sometimes, I feel ashamed of myself for my lacking of interest to carry the responsibility trusted on me but instead busy thinking of my own comfort and happiness.