Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Tipulah tak pernah ponteng kelas.

Salaam Alaik

I thought after going back for Raya, it will trigger the eagerness to learn more. Apparently it did not. Still the mood of lazying around looks far more interesting than those ever so thick book that I don't know when it will be opened and read. Sad isn't it?

And I miss my family so suddenly. and the friends too.

And Facebook does not look that interesting somehow and so is this blog.

And I get moody too often but I come around quickly though.

And I don't really understand what the teacher is saying in class and have to listen REALLY hard to make out what they are saying. or i'll just go and bother my friends next to me.

And Mysore is getting really hot which is a bit weird as we are supposed to be heading to winter. Global warming very much maybe?

OK I am off to class now. Ta.