Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

Tiba-tiba nak letak gambar banyak-banyak

Salaam Alaik

Haro everyone! For the past two weeks, I was extremely busy with worldly matters. Huheh. I went to Kelantan to attend a teacher's wedding, sleepover at a friend's house, went here and there, did things that a tourist always do, camwhoring all the way while waiting for the bus that was late for 5 hours, yeah.. the usual.

This was Stesen Putra at 11.30pm. The bus was late when it was my first long distance trip by bus.

I was sad. She was happy.

The teacher. I like to stand next to her because I feel like "Oh, tinggi juga diriku ini!"

Barisan bawah sedang mengambil berkat.

Then we had this Kannada Night in which my class made a cheap horror movie considering how amateur we are in this film thingy, with low-budget camera but the result was awesome. Well, we managed to scare some. Muahaha.. Baru korang tahu aku dok depan pintu minggu ni tunggu korang balik rumah kenapa. I just don't watch ghost movies or anything of that sorts, OK?

Creepy creepy creepy. Someone, do please cut her hair.

The Oh-some class. Keeko just stands out from the others.note* the guy next to me is my Kannada lecturer named Mr Shyamu. Keeko on the other hand is the girl with white tudung.

The next day, I headed to Pahang. There were only 30 of us going and yes, at first I was dissapointed. Most of my friends went there already leaving me and Yati, Nadten and Nadbolat behind. Sob Sob..But it was fun nevertheless because due to small number of people going, we managed to do all the activities. None of us excluded. Puas hati kau.

I am a PRO

She is not a PRO or is it she is shorter? Yati, don't kill me.


My all-time favourite. Nadten transformed to Nadnyet. Hoyeah!

Sangat tak serupa. Seperti bumi dan matahari perumpaannya.

This gajah is from India. Hai hai sahabat.

A random question but should I make a facebook account before I leave Malaysia?

p/s; Ha, ye Apdal dan juga Cuki. Selamat Hari Jadi lah kamu berdua. Bukan aku lupa la. Ko jauh na. Dah la sms pun takleh do. Cuki aku dah sms. Ko takmo reply. Ceh. Sombong. Tapi takpe, meh aku wish lagi sekali. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENKAWAN! Apdal balik Malaysia jangan lupa bawak Kibum