Pages

Sunday 6 April 2008

Saya takooooot...

Salaam Alaik

and Hello peeps!

It's very hard to post nowadays. With no internet, with no computer , with the big exam is coming up just around the corner, with my seldom going back home, with many other reasons, I find it impossible ,sometimes to write a post.

I have lots to say(or write) sometimes. Many things are bundling up inside my head and I think I just need sometime to loosen them up. But not now. Sometime later.

I just love exams..Muahahaha.. It's keeping me busy and I am looking forward the aftermath of any exams. The hols .. Periksa pon idok laie.Haih~

This Tuesday, 8th April 2008 is the birthday of a very close friend of mine. I hope we are still close friends.


Happy Birthday, dearie.

You are getting one year older. Your Mom and Dad must be very proud of you. Even I am proud you. You are one tough person and I knew that long before. You are very sisterly motherly friendly and I missed your popiah basah with that extra sambal. I hope to meet you soon. with the cupcakes and popiahs. hehe.

May Allah bless you always. Come back to Malaysia and I will give the present. OKie, Lani?

p/s: Pray for my exam. May I excel in this exam. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Alamin.

Let's go and study!