Pages

Saturday 15 March 2008

Bersuara bukan mengata,itu perlu

Salaam alaik everyone.

Today is Saturday. To be precise it has been almost a week since the "political tsunami" in Malaysia
No I am not going to talk about the current situation in Malaysia or the past result of The 12th general election. There are too many people in blogsphere talking about it. But I totally love the outcome.

not that grand I think

When I was in the college recently, trying to talk about politic stuff, i found it very hard to find people to talk about it. I love to talk about these topics. It brings back the memories with Hazira and Ayu. They're the "Government" and I am the "Opposition". Haha. Most of my friends don't really want to talk about politics.. not all but most of them. The reason is we're still young to talk about these heavy issues.. and it is sensitive ..and we should not talk about it until we are allowed to vote(I suppose?).

Until when?

Until when you're going to live inside your own shell? This is about your country. This is about you. This is when you're evaluating the government so that when you're 21 and able to vote, you can clearly think which is good and which is not. This is the time to have your own opinion, to express yourself though only your friends and family will hear you. This is the time. Politics are vast. Even in high school or colleges or in working filed, you need to face the politics. Politics are not evil things that we need to hush ourselves about it. It's a need. Talk about it. It will widen you knowledge and thinking. Open your mind to such issues. Rather than talking about hot juicy stupid artist gossips (though it can be fun too...bertambah doso den)

I need to talk with others too

18 or 19 is not that very young my dear friends. Read more, search more. I am thankful as I have my own sources to look into :- Mom (she was even campaigning in the chatrooms) , blogs, newspapers and so on.

People's power = powerful indeed.

In the next general election, I can vote. and yes! I can't wait!

p/s: one month ,i think since i last logged into my friendster's account. I'll try to make it into two. heheh.


I read this article and I think it will help those who never like to talk about politics.