Pages

Saturday 20 November 2021

Yearly update

 Haha as the title says it is a yearly update, y'all.

Just finished exam and results came out. Just glad I got through that amidst the snot and whatnot of my little one, I thank god, managed to pull it off. Profs were asking whether I get to sleep or not since my eyebags are quite conspicuous. They are my Birkin and Bijan. 

Anyway, I wanted to do sooooo many things once exam has finished. Today I am doing my monthly on-call. 

For the past 1 month, I have listed things that I wanted to do if I passed my first year exam. 

  1. I want to learn a new language and do Duolingo daily
  2. I want to lose some weight (gained a lot due to stress eating)
  3. I want to read books. Managed to finished a book while waiting for result to come out. Yay me!
  4. I want to potty train the little one. 
  5. I want to cook. (in laws came to look after the little one and I cooked for them for the first time in 4 years of being married to A). 
  6. I want to go home, hug mum and dad. 
  7. I want to buy  a kindle to do number (3).
  8. I want to study seriously, no more procrastinating. the time is now.  

Well, COVID-19 is still hitting us hard. I have got my booster shot few days back. My armpit is still very sore. 

Goodbye for now.