Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

DVG

I had a wonderful time in Davangere. This was my second time going there since my last back in my first year celebrating Raya. The journey was OK since we went by train. I did not get much sleep going there but coming back I woke up in the nick of time. I saw parts of Davangere I had never been to and I must say Davangere was not bad at all. With friends having their own transport, exploring was much easier. I didn't do much exploring but we went here and there as my friends were busy preparing food for 200 people. I cannot imagine myself to cook for 200 people. Even cooking for myself is a somewhat huge daunting task to think.

Anyway,

friends in Davangere were very welcoming considering how many years I had not seen them and for that, I thank you guys. Oh yeah,the food was marvelous.

Gotta hit the books since exam is near.