Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Macam biasalah.

Salaam Alaik

Gaaaaah *I kinda overusing gaah but whatever* it is so frustrating when you have no ideas to write. I know that I write mostly on stupid matters that no one bothers to read but writing always give me this some kind of satisfaction afterwards. Well people find a relief in so many ways and for me writing is a part of it. I don't know what the feeling is. It is like when you were back in school and your teacher told you to do a long essay. And the feeling you felt right after you finished it.. was nice. Back in school, I love writing essays though I was kinda "syok sendiri" with my essay in which, who don't?

What I am trying to say that it was just a nice feeling to finally complete something that you know how to start and get it going.

I think it's the beginning of raining season here. Every night it will rain but hey I am not complaining. I sleep better when it rains.

Here is a very lame attempt to be artsy-fartsy for once.


< eh put a very thoughtful caption here or on the picture itself. > 

Ta.